Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Entering the world of Etsy blogging!

Well, so far tonight I have done the dishes, completed 2 1/2 loads of laundry, and re-discovered and re-animated the remains of a long forgotten blog! All part of the grand Etsy experiment, I am re-designing this blog to support my Etsy shop and share a little bit more about my crafts. It is now 11:03 p.m., precisely three minutes past my self-imposed bedtime, and I have NOT accomplished the significant list of "actual" work that I needed to do tonight ... but I sure did have fun!

Sigh, this Etsy thing (and the accompanying sewing, blogging, shopping, etc.) is going to be the absolute ruin of my to do list, I can tell.

1 comment:

BearChick said...

Hooray for time wasting. I have perfected this.

You need Peter Rabbit coasters. Just sayin'.